Friday, March 1

Pantone App


I apologise ahead of time for the hours of your life you are about to loose to this App

Have you heard about the Pantone App????
I am slightly obsessed
discovered it last night through Pinterest 
you can upload pictures and create palettes
or simply create palettes without an image
Yes the colours are NOT true to pantone
and they differ slightly from screen to screen
BUT
what an amazing tool
a great starting point 
or way to "jot" down a palette when you see 
an interesting one on the street  
Colour is transformative
and this is a great way to keep a record and play with it too
you can then keep them in the App or email them to yourself






I have a feeling this is going to have a BIG role in my life from now on
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh no… Another app to get obsessed about. Why haven't I heard of it before?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails