Sunday, April 1

Blue Living Room

I have always thought of Blue as a bedroom colour
My Bedroom is currently 
Blue Ground 

Detail of my bedroom wall

But, recently I am seeing this colour pop up
more and more
in Living Rooms

like 
 This interior by Steven Gambrel 
first seen on 

also by Steven Gambrel

He even used it for the cover of his new Book
Isn't it smart teamed with Glossy black 

 This is a lighter blue
but very calming and fresh looking

I think this is my favourite, it is of Raymon Boozer, 
the owner of Apt 48's NY apartment 
......the table, dining chair, blue lamp,
the gallery wall....... love it all.
Image by 

from 
T magazine
stopped me in my tracks when I first saw it
If you haven't yet seen her NY House then I would most certainly click on the link
and go take a look
 ok, so this is actually her bedroom 
but you could imagine it being a living room 
and the red curtains have inspired me 
I currently have navy linen in mine
and am on the lookout for a rug
I was thinking cream 
but these images have me veering towards red
or orange

This one from IKEA 
Is high on my list

As I am currently working on updating our Living Room
though
which included painting this sideboard black today 
(sorry bad iphone picture light was going will try update with a better one soon) 

 slightly better pic
also here you can see the current wall color which is a green

I used a new multi purpose spray paint from 

and it was a great product very easy to use and dried really quickly

Now the question is do I go blue?


1 comment:

  1. Hello Hello

    I love the Blue Ground. It is unusual and also so rich. I like your choice of putting red with it.

    I will look forward to seeing what colour your choose for the drawing room

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails