Saturday, November 26

random cakes and jobs

Oh I had every intention of writing beautiful individual posts for each one of these lovely items 
 ................. but I just am not going to be able so here in a brief but enthusiastic manner


Made Crab apple chutney- the tree was laden 

Spiced Pear cake

Made with my own Pears

Picking flowers
there were still quite a few blossoms in the garden in late Sept
Roses, Michelmas daisies, Japanese anemone's, lady's mantle
I missed picking flowers from my garden so so much while I was in NY

There are many jobs that need doing around the house

 getting the goose neck gate hung

organising winter fuel

Tying up the wisteria.......
3 years and am hoping, fingers crossed that next year it will flower!
oh and last week I was in Hong Kong

x



4 comments:

  1. Hello Helen

    I laughted when I scrolled to the last image "and btw last week I was in HKG" . From images of peaceful domesticity to the brights lights on Hong Kong, you experienced it all.
    I love it. Nothing like variety! He Hee

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen quite the life..never dull!

    Your chutney and pear cake look delish!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails